Etisalat unveils bi-lingual Yellow Pages app
Dubai, February 5, 2013
Etisalat Information Services (eIS), a subsidiary of Etisalat Services Holding, has launched its first Android bi-lingual application for Yellow Pages in the Middle East and upgraded the iPhone application for the directory.
The app allows users to search by business name, category, brand or keyword based on the city selected in both Arabic and English. Using interactive maps to identify the business location, users can call the listed companies directly from the app, which can be downloaded from Android play store.
Yellow Pages is an online directory available for all users. It complements the mobile yellow pages platform as well as the printed version of Etisalat Yellow Pages for more than 30 years. Recently eIS launched the first Arabic domain ‘.emarat’ for the UAE Yellow Pages.
Rashid Al Naqbi, general manager, Etisalat Information Services (eIS), said: “Etisalat customers will enjoy more services and better quality on the Android platform and the latest iPhone devices. These applications serve as integral additions to our growing portfolio and provide our mobile users with latest updates that contribute to enhancing their communication experience. The application is enhanced with a user-friendly interface and will therefore prove an essential value-add to our customer base.”
The latest version of the Yellow Pages iPhone application, compatible with iPhone 5, can be downloaded from Apple’s App Store. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award