Batelco launches Instagram account
Manama, February 13, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company Batelco has announced the launch of its official Instagram account @Batelco.
Customers can now follow Batelco at www.instagram.com/Batelco to be the first to see and read about the newly arrived devices, product launches, exciting events, and special offers, a statement from the company said.
Batelco already has established a strong presence in other popular social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn and Blackberry Messenger, the statement said. With the addition of Instagram, it is reaching out to its younger customers as Instagram is very popular with the youth market and many of Batelco’s products, services, offers, and events are designed with the needs of its younger customers in mind.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager of media relations at Batelco Group, said: “Batelco’s customers come from all age groups and all sectors of the community; accordingly the company makes full use of the many and varied medias to reach out to them.”
“These days in addition to providing information in the print media and via billboards, it is crucial to have all our product and service news on online news websites and across the full spectrum of instant social media sites to reach our customers without any delay.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer