Kaspersky Lab launches new security platform
Dubai, February 21, 2013
Kaspersky Lab has launched its new flagship corporate security platform, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, in the UAE.
The solution was unveiled at a press conference held at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel in Dubai.
The launch in the UAE follows the global launch announcement at the company’s Cyber Security Summit titled, “How Cyber-Warfare Impacts Corporate IT Security” that was held in New York, late last month.
The launch of this entirely new security platform is a significant milestone in the company’s ongoing growth in the global market for corporate IT security solutions, executives said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project