Experts discuss mobile phone sector growth
Manama, March 4, 2013
Leading telecom group Zain participated in meetings during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, aimed at charting the next phase of growth in the global mobile phone industry.
The company representatives interacted with industry pioneers and visionaries to gain useful insights that can then help support its own pioneering position in the markets in which it operates.
Zain said its presence was a major highlight among global telecom companies. The event was held from February 25 to 28.
Zain was represented by a delegation headed by group chairman Asaad Al Banwan, group chief executive Scott Gegenheimer and senior executives from operations across the Mena region.
The company's participation in the congress is important given that the event represents the most prominent industry meeting of the year, and is a destination for all significant industry players.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece