Intercol in key Alcatel partnership
Manama, March 5, 2013
Intercol has become the Alcatel-Lucent enterprise premium partner in Bahrain and Qatar, it was announced yesterday.
From modest beginnings in 1957 representing a single shipping company, Intercol is today a well-diversified, 100 per cent Bahraini-owned company representing over 200 leading corporations, many of which are blue chip multinationals.
The recognition comes as a result of high performance and the level of support offered by the company in Bahrain and Qatar to its Alcatel-Lucent enterprise customers, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication..
To achieve premium partnership status, Intercol's team had to undergo additional certifications in unified communications, networking, wireless infrastructure and other relevant ICT technologies to be able to support its clients across the various segments in Bahrain and Qatar.
"We take pride in the fact that we have excellent customer retention and most of our new business is based on referrals from satisfied customers," Intercol general manager Dinesh Ramankutty said.
"This recognition from Alcatel-Lucent is an excellent motivation for our team and will spur us to achieve more. This is a result of our close partnership with Alcatel-Lucent and our continuous investment in people and resources," he added.
Intercol has been an Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise partner for 20 years now. It started operations for Alcatel Lucent in Bahrain in 1993.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- LTE leaders to tackle regional challenges in Dubai
- Batelco 'SMS Challenge' back with big cash prizes
- 7 win Etisalat million reward points
- Redington to distribute Oracle solutions in Mideast
- Etisalat's Egypt unit eyes stock listing
- Schneider enhances PowerChute with virtualization support
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council