Batelco gold sponsor for Capacity ME
Manama, March 5, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading communications provider, has announced its gold sponsorship of the ongoing Capacity Middle East 2013.
Batelco chief executive Rashid Abdulla, who is accompanied by general manager of enterprise division, Adel Al Daylami, and the senior management team, is a speaker at the event.
Capacity Conferences hold a series of events around the globe annually, focused on building a mutual platform for bringing telecom companies together. These events provide extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet the decision makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers.
High-quality, extensively researched programmes ensure that participants have access to compelling content that will benefit their businesses. With a reputation for excellence, Capacity Conferences provide the optimum forum to make new business connections and identify profitable growth opportunities.
“Batelco is keen to emphasise its position on the global telecom map, and sponsoring and attending such prestigious events helps to achieve this objective. The occasion is providing an excellent opportunity for us to keep up to date with current trends and meet with our partners to discuss ways of enhancing our business operations,” he added.
The event comes to an end on March 6. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services