Batelco gold sponsor for Capacity ME
Manama, March 5, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading communications provider, has announced its gold sponsorship of the ongoing Capacity Middle East 2013.
Batelco chief executive Rashid Abdulla, who is accompanied by general manager of enterprise division, Adel Al Daylami, and the senior management team, is a speaker at the event.
Capacity Conferences hold a series of events around the globe annually, focused on building a mutual platform for bringing telecom companies together. These events provide extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet the decision makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers.
High-quality, extensively researched programmes ensure that participants have access to compelling content that will benefit their businesses. With a reputation for excellence, Capacity Conferences provide the optimum forum to make new business connections and identify profitable growth opportunities.
“Batelco is keen to emphasise its position on the global telecom map, and sponsoring and attending such prestigious events helps to achieve this objective. The occasion is providing an excellent opportunity for us to keep up to date with current trends and meet with our partners to discuss ways of enhancing our business operations,” he added.
The event comes to an end on March 6. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence