GFI conducts training for channel partners
Doha, March 10, 2013
GFI Software, a leading IT solutions provider, recently organised a training workshop in Doha aimed at empowering its channel partners with security knowledge and skill sets.
Channel partners were given hands-on training on several of its products like GFI MailArchiver, GFI WebMonitor, GFI MailEssentials Online, GFI FaxMaker and GFI LanGuard.
They were also updated on the latest global trends and shared best practices on how to enhance productivity by using GFI’s products in the workshop conducted by experts from GFI and its distributor Comguard.
John Spoor, regional director-MEA at GFI gave a presentation on network vulnerability and email archiving.
More than 30 channel partners, including leading channel players like Qatar Experts and Zerone Technologies, took part. Certificates were awarded to those who successfully passed the certification exams on GFI products.
“Training is the key element of our strategy to enable our partners to be self-sufficient while selling as well as implementing GFI products for their customers,” Spoor said.
“Qatar is one of the most important markets for us and we believe it is going to fuel growth in the region in coming years. We are glad to receive such an overwhelming response from channel community, and this encourages us to focus more on Qatar. I would like to thank all the partners who attended the event,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion