Menatelecom launches major promotion
Manama, March 11, 2013
Menatelecom, a leading internet service provider in Bahrain has launched its one-week promotion for its residential line of packages under which customers will be given a free myFi, myKey or menaHome device upon any post-paid subscription.
An investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain, Menatelecom built the first high-speed wireless on-the-go internet service throughout the Kingdom and offers its customers a variety of packages that are tailored to modern lifestyles, said a company statement.
Under the offer which runs till March 16, customers can choose from the compact myKey service which offers a compact mobile USB broadband solution for laptops, or from the MyFi packages which gives them the option of sharing connection with up to 5 WiFi devices anywhere and anytime.
Customers who spend most of their time at home can choose from the powerful menaHome packages which offer built-in WiFi support and come with a free voice line from Menatelecom’s exclusive 77xxxxxx range, the statement stated.
Customers can avail the offer from any of Menatelecom’s branches located at GOSI Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence