Viva launches free calls offer
Manama, March 12, 2013
Viva, a leading telecom provider in Bahrain, has launched a limited promotion offering free calls during nights and weekends for its prepaid customers.
To get this limited offer, prepaid customers have to top up their prepaid line and automatically get free talk time on Viva to Viva calls all day long on Fridays and Saturdays and every night from midnight to 8.00 am, said a statement.
Customers recharging with BD 1 will get free weekends and nights for 7 days, whilst customers topping up with BD3 and above will get free weekends and nights for 1 month. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages