Dubai firm launches Beta 2 version of e-shop
Dubai, March 17, 2013
Dubai based start-up company Wamli.com has launched the new Beta 2.0 version of its online social hub for shoppers and collectors to source design oriented items from around the world.
Products available at Wamli.com range from the practical to the fun, with gift items such as stools, foosball tables and figurines rubbing shoulders with cleverly designed technology products.
The Crazy-Funky-Cool category of products pays homage to Wamli.com’s geek chic roots, and offers products that are unique, peculiar, fun and collectible.
“Wamli is a place collectors and enthusiasts converge to find quirky stuff from the world over, and also be part of a social community and gaming experience. The products are well-designed, fun –and are wrapped in cohesive social ecosystem where users earn Wamli Coins whenever they browse, shop, and play," said Rabih Ghandour, the CEO of Wamli.com.
"Our Beta 2.0 makes Wamli even easier and friendlier, while building on all the elements that made us popular in the first place," stated Ghandour.
"Tweaks and updates in Beta 2.0 include multi-currency options and worldwide shipping. Other improvements include cash on delivery options within the UAE," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network