Bahwan CyberTek honoured by RTA
Chennai, March 19, 2013
Bahwan CyberTek, a leading global provider of innovative software products and services, has been awarded the “Best Vendor – 2012” by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai.
The award acknowledges the outstanding contributions made by RTA’s vendor partners in 2012.
"All the recipients of this year's awards made valuable contributions to our business in 2012 and Bahwan CyberTek is no exception. On behalf of RTA, I congratulate Bahwan CyberTek on winning the “Best Vendor Award” and look forward to continuing our successful partnership in 2013," said Abdulla Ali Al Madani, CEO of corporate technical support services sector of the Roads and Transport Authority.
"We would like to thank the Roads and Transport Authority for presenting us with the ‘’Best Vendor – 2012’’ Award. We are happy to have been able to manage, administer and support IBM Maximo based solution and various applications, which has delivered - sustainable value to the RTA. Besides being a testimony of the value and expertise we provide to our customers it is a great motivation for us to perform even better in the years to come,” said S Durgaprasad, director and chief executive officer for Bahwan Cybertek Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan