Paltel in routing system upgradation
Dublin, March 24, 2013
Paltel, the leading telecommunications company in Palestine, has partnered with Ireland-based i-conX, a leading inter-carrier billing and routing solutions vendor, to enter live use with its full Routing Optimisation solution.
Paltel, an i-conX customer since 2009, originally implemented the company's interconnect billing solution before upgrading it to cover commercial LCR management, said a company statement.
With this latest project, Paltel has now fully upgraded to the Routing Optimisation solution, which delivers total routing plan optimisation based on a balance of cost, quality and capacity factors, it added.
Paltel GM Abdul Majeed Melhem said, “With the successful deployment of the i-conX system, Paltel now gains full control of its international routing to achieve enhanced cost base and margin control.”
Brendan Rogan, the CEO for i-conX solutions said, “We are delighted to see Paltel joining the growing list of customers taking the full i-conX RO solution, the development of which has represented a major investment for i-conX.”
“With this solution, Paltel now has full visibility and control of its international business – including margin control and sophisticated forecasting intelligence,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates