Some Google services hit by partial outage
California, April 17, 2013
Google is experiencing a small outage of some of its popular applications such as Gmail and Google Drive, the search engine said on Wednesday.
The company disclosed on its website that six of its 13 applications were having partial status disruptions.
The issue with Gmail, for example, is affecting less than 0.007 per cent of Google Mail users, who cannot access their accounts.
Google did not immediately respond to a request for comment. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'