200 partners to attend Comguard event
Dubai, April 24, 2013
Over 200 channel partners from across the Middle East, Africa and India will come together for Comguard’s second annual Regional Partner Conference set to be held in Dubai, starting May 1.
This year’s conference will be a two-day event that will culminate with an award ceremony to facilitate the hard work and success of its channel partners for the past year at the Burj AL Arab Hotel in Dubai on May 2.
The focus of this year’s conference will be convergence and the theme is ‘Convergence of Trendsetters’. The event will open with a keynote speech by the company’s CEO, Ajay Singh Chauhan, outlining the roadmap for Spectrum group and its expansion plans within the region as well as outside the Middle East region.
Senior management and head of specific divisions of Comguard will also have a presentation and share the growth path, channel schemes, partner programmes, incentive plans, and new products, the statement said.
Comguard’s event will be held in partnership with Kaspersky, EnGenius, TripWire, gateprotect, WinMagic, Accutnix and GFI. All these vendor partners will run respective tracks during the conference to educate and update Comguard channel partners on their products and technology.
“We are glad to express our gratitude to all our channel partners, whose efforts and support has led us to become one of the major force in the distribution business in the region. We seek their continuous support and assure all our partners that Comguard will continue to invest in resources and create world class infrastructure to enhance customer satisfaction, generating new business and attaining better margins,” said Ajay Singh Chuahan, CEO, Comguard and group CEO Spectrum group.
Mohammad Mobasseri, senior vice president, Comguard, said: “The annual conference is an attempt to provide all our partners with a platform to connect with each other and network to explore opportunities present in the market.”
Comguard is the regions’ leading authorised value added distributor for major IT brands like Kaspersky, GFI, HP ArcSight, WinMagic, WatchGuard, Clavister, and gateprotect.
The company distributes products and solutions across the Middle East region including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, and Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services