Zain signs three-year $700m loan
Kuwait, April 24, 2013
Kuwait's largest telecom operator Zain has signed a $700 million loan, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
The loan is a three-year revolving credit facility and will be used for general business purposes, the statement said.
Standard Chartered and Qatar National Bank were joint coordinators of the loan. This pair were joined on the deal by five other banks including National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Dubai's Emirates NBD.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo