Mobily seals Saudi residential city deal
Riyadh, April 26, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) has signed a strategic agreement with Saudi-based Al Hayat Real Estate Investments Company to become the main provider of advanced communications services for the group's upcoming residential city.
Al Nakhlah residential city is one of the mega projects that is located in the north- eastern of Riyadh. Built on 315,000 sq m, the project includes more than 1000 residential units including villas of different sizes and 20 building for apartments to provide elegant lifestyle and serenity.
The city also includes facilities such as schools, gyms, shopping mall, hospital, and business offices.
The agreement was signed by Mobily’s CBO Dr Marwan Al Ahmadi and Al Hayat’s managing director Dr Abdulrahman Al Mufarreh.
"We are pleased to have this agreement with one of the big names of real estate in the country, and I am sure that we will work together to create an exceptional experience for the city residents,” said Al Ahmadi.
According to him, Mobily is already one of the main providers of the most advanced services and connectivity to a number of mega projects in Saudi Arabia.
Mobily’s innovative solutions, he stated, have effectively contributed in reflecting a positive image of the company and the products and services it provides, including the high speed internet and mobile phone connectivity through our reliable and most advanced infrastructures.
Al Mufarreh pointed out that Mobily’s services would exceed its expectations as one of the most innovative companies in the region.
"Al Nakhlah is a unique city where we combined the superior service and the highest standards of quality with construction in communication services. We believe that information technology and connectivity became an essential aspect of people’s lives, so we are pleased to have this agreement with Mobily," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum