120 Alfalak staff receive long-service awards
Dubai, April 30, 2013
120 employees from Al-Khaleej Group and Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies Company recently received long-service awards during the annual staff recognition ceremony held at the Al-Gosaibi Hotel in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The ceremony served as one of the highlights of Alfalak’s annual party, which was attended by board members, senior businessmen, bank managers and clients.
Aslam Kamran Khan, who received the award for 30 years of service, and Carlito Manuel, a recipient of the 25-year service award, led the list of awardees, a statement from the company said.
Ahmad Ashadawi, president and CEO of Alfalak, chairman of Al Khaleej Computers, board of directors, and board member and president of Al Khaleej Holding, said: “Our employees are our most important assets and they are the biggest reasons why Alfalak continues to be a highly profitable and leading provider of technology-based end-to-end solutions in the Middle East.”
“The recognition ceremony is one of the initiatives that we have instituted to show our deep appreciation for their contributions to the growth of our business over the past three decades. Moreover, this initiative reaffirms the commitment of Alfalak to continue to cultivate a healthy relationship with our employees, customers, vendors, resellers, banking institutions, government departments, the chamber of commerce, and all stakeholders of our business.”
Al-Khaleej Group maintains a workforce of over 6,800 people, including 3,300 Saudis. The group has built a solid reputation across the region for its world-class information and communications technology, technical training and education, and investment solutions.
Its affiliates include Alfalak, Al Khaleej Computers and Electronic Systems, Al Khaleej Training and Education, and Medical Care and Sciences Company. The group looks to its human resources, especially its Saudi staff, as the key elements of its corporate success, the statement said.
The group’s subsidiary, Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies Company, which draws on 32 years of expertise in the Middle East’s information and communications technology services market, has been classified by the government classification of contractors to bid for government projects in general contracting, information technology, electronic security systems and telecommunications. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion