Batelco seals ABS teleport services deal
Manama, May 4, 2013
Bahrain's leading telecommunications company Batelco has signed an agreement with Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS), one of the fastest growing premium satellite operators in the world, for its teleport services.
This agreement is part of Batelco’s ongoing efforts to expand its network of partners across the globe to achieve its ultimate goal of providing its customers with the latest and most advanced telecommunications and information technologies, said a company statement.
As a leading player in the telecommunications industry, Batelco provides full teleport services backed up with reliable telecommunications solutions to support the global requirements of its customers. This deal will help reinforce the teleport, telecommunications and hosted services provided by Batelco to support ABS services, it added.
Commenting on the tieup, Batelco general manager Enterprise Division, Adel Daylami said, “This agreement will strengthen the relationship between Batelco and ABS, and open up new horizons of cooperation between the two companies regionally and globally.”
“Batelco offers a range of services with reliable connectivity and bespoke solutions to support ABS’s operations worldwide. This collaboration will further develop the required infrastructure for ABS to support their growing business,” observed Daylami.
ABS chief executive officer said Batelco’s vast experience and excellent expertise in teleport services and communication information technology make it the right choice for any organisation looking for enhanced and reliable services that will help to optimise the operation of their business.
“We look forward to working more closely with Batelco to ensure the continued delivery of performance, reliability and innovations of its services to its partners and customers,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services