Batelco, Avaya take part in Innovation Forum
Manama, May 6, 2013
Bahrain-based Batelco recently participated with Avaya at its Innovation Forum which took place at the Gulf Hotel Convention Centre.
Batelco-Avaya Innovation Forum 2013 provided a space for enterprises of all sizes in Bahrain to interact and experience Avaya solutions and have their technology questions answered by the experts, a statement from the company said.
During the event, participants had the opportunity to build on their existing Avaya knowledge through various key-note presentations that focused on transforming the way companies can operate their daily businesses by introducing the latest solutions such as video, collaboration and networking.
Adel Daylami, general manager of enterprise division, Batelco, said: “Batelco has invited a number of their business customers to join them at the forum to discover how Avaya technology can address several business issues and priorities for 2013.”
“2013 is an exciting year for Batelco and Avaya with new innovative solutions being introduced across our business portfolio which enables our valued customers to succeed.”
Mohammed Areff, Avaya Gulf & Pakistan managing director, said: “By presenting the offerings and the expertise of Avaya Solutions we confirm our commitment to create a new standard for business communications and help local businesses grow.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels