Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
Manama, May 22, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is now offering the new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone paired with high speed 4G LTE packages.
The new BlackBerry Q10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations, Ahmed Al Janahi, said that Batelco is delighted to deliver first the much sought-after BlackBerry Q10 4G LTE to its customers in Bahrain.
“We recognize the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide. We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers’ changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives,” he said.
“The BlackBerry Q10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
“Combined with network and service plans from Batelco, BlackBerry Q10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to several social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them.”
BlackBerry 10 includes advancements such as Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub, Keyboard, BlackBerry Messenger and BlackBerry Balance technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends