Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
Manama, May 26, 2013
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain, has announced a new service offering for international fixed line customers which the company says delivers significant savings.
In a statement, the telecom service provider said the carrier pre-select service (CPS) enables customers to save up to 60 per cent and there are no peak or off peak rates, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Customers choosing Menatelecom as their preferred international carrier will be transferred to the Menatelecom network and will receive a monthly bill for their international calls.
In addition, the service allows customers to retain their original landline telephone number or completely switch to Menatelecom's network.
The company said there are no subscription or hidden fees and no equipment needs to be installed.
According to Menatelecom, the international fixed line service (CPS) has proved a winning product over the years due to the high demand in the business sector.
It has developed a well-trained and professional sales and support team to cope with the demand. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services