Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
Manama, May 26, 2013
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain, has announced a new service offering for international fixed line customers which the company says delivers significant savings.
In a statement, the telecom service provider said the carrier pre-select service (CPS) enables customers to save up to 60 per cent and there are no peak or off peak rates, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Customers choosing Menatelecom as their preferred international carrier will be transferred to the Menatelecom network and will receive a monthly bill for their international calls.
In addition, the service allows customers to retain their original landline telephone number or completely switch to Menatelecom's network.
The company said there are no subscription or hidden fees and no equipment needs to be installed.
According to Menatelecom, the international fixed line service (CPS) has proved a winning product over the years due to the high demand in the business sector.
It has developed a well-trained and professional sales and support team to cope with the demand. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece