Comguard-HP unveil security solutions
Dubai, May 26, 2013
Dubai-based Comguard, an IT security products distributor, recently conducted a workshop in Riyadh, on HP Enterprise Security solutions.
The workshop, held at Mariott Hotel, in association with HP, aimed to educate, train and even certify channel partners and was attended by over 40 leading channel partners from all across Saudi Arabia.
HP Enterprise Security Products is a completely security-focused business unit that is bringing together the offerings of HP ArcSight, HP Fortify and HP TippingPoint with security research capabilities into a unified platform - the Security Intelligence & Risk Management Platform, a statement said.
Experts from both Comguard and HP gave overview including latest developments, updates and offerings and offered technical training on HP Enterprise Security products and solutions specially tailored for partners in the kingdom.
During the workshop, HP updated channel partners about its new version of Business Service Management (BSM) software, HP Operational Analytics. The new BSM software uses big data analytics to improve the performance and availability of business software across mobile and hybrid IT environments.
Jayadevan K, senior vice president, Value Business, Comguard, said: “The workshop helped partners discover how they can recognise opportunities to drive more revenue for their business. We also updated partners how they can avail resources and trainings which are available to them as part of the HP PartnerOne Program. ”
Comguard and HP also jointly plan to conduct a similar workshop on Enterprise Security solutions next month in Doha. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network