Dell appoints new regional sales manager
Riyadh, May 27, 2013
Dell has appointed Saudi national Mahboob Al Abdulrahman as regional sales manager for Saudi Arabia.
He will manage large institutions for Dell’s business in the kingdom and strengthen relationships with large customer accounts.
He will also oversee a team of local account managers, ensuring that Saudi customers continue to receive excellent standards of service and enterprise-level support, said a statement.
“We are delighted to welcome Mahboob to Dell and believe his understanding of the local market and customers’ IT needs will be a valuable asset to our Saudi operations going forward,” said Mahmoud Abbas, country manager of Dell Saudi Arabia. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo