Lightspeed in 'one month free' offer
Manama, June 2, 2013
Bahrain's Lightspeed Communications has launched a special promotion offering one month free on residential and business internet packages.
This promotional offer is valid for a limited period from June 1 to June 30, a statement said.
This offer provides small/medium businesses and homeowners with affordable, reliable internet with one month free and includes free calls and discounts of 50 per cent and more on international calls. Additional benefits include unlimited downloads, unlimited browsing, free emails and domain name, according to the package.
Philippe Baudin, Lightspeed Communications CEO, said: “We are delighted to offer one month free to all our new customers, Lightspeed always endeavours to offer the best value in the market. We are going from strength to strength offering more products and packages than ever before.”
Lightspeed Communications has recently introduced toll free services, bulk SMS, bandwidth management, hotspot solutions to its already vast array of products and services.
Lightspeed Communications, a subsidiary of Orange Group, offers a wide range of innovative products and services tailored to suit the needs of customers, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project