Omnix launches new Autodesk suites
, June 6, 2013
Omnix International, the authorised distributor for Autodesk products in the Middle East, launched the new ‘Autodesk 2014 Design and Creation Suites’ recently in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam.
More than 300 designers from Saudi Arabia attended the launch events. With the availability of the new suites, the country’s designers and engineers will now have access to the Autodesk 2014 software portfolio, which spans both the desktop and cloud, a statement said.
Also being offered for the first time is the inclusion of new reality capture software and services that easily incorporates both laser scans and digital photographs of the physical world into the 3D design and engineering process, it said.
‘Autodesk 2014 Design and Creation Suites’ includes an AutoCAD design suite, building design suite, entertainment creation suite, factory design suite, infrastructure design suite, plant design suite and product design suite.
In addition, customers who are on an Autodesk Subscription will also have access to Autodesk 360 cloud services, which extends workflow of engineers and designers to explore more design alternatives, collaborate more effectively and experience greater mobility, said the statement. They can also purchase additional cloud capacity.
Highlights of the 2014 portfolio of suites includes the addition of Autodesk ReCap, a family of new reality capture software and cloud services that simplify the process of creating intelligent 3D data of physical objects and environments via the use of laser scans and photos.
The 2014 suites presents industry specific workflows that address specific user needs while at the same time reinforces compatibility between products, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies