GFI Software holds partner conference
Ras Al Khaimah, June 9, 2013
GFI Software recently held its second Middle East Partner Conference in Ras Al Khaimah for more than 60 partners during which they discussed the opportunities and challenges they face in their markets when selling GFI products.
The theme for this year’s conference held at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel and Spa was “Work Together, Succeed Together”.
GFI unveiled its plans and future initiatives in the region, and partners benefited from dedicated sales and technical tracks, product presentations and live product demos.
Keynote speeches were given by Simon Azzopardi of GFI and Mohammad Mobasseri of Comguard.
Director of marketing David Ball and Graham McIntyre from GFI, Nandini Sapru and Fawad Laiq from Comguard gave presentations on a wide range of topics and also shared their vision on how partners and GFI can work together to further grow business in the region.
GFI also presented a number of awards in recognition of its Channel partners’ efforts to increase GFI business in the Middle East region.
“We are very pleased with high turnout of partners at this year’s conference,” said Ball. “In the spirit of the conference theme, we are sure that with our new plans and initiatives we will be able to forge much closer relations with our channel partners and work together as a single team.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion