Du offers 10 times data on smartphone buy
Dubai, June 11, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, is offering 10 times the normal data offer as part of its new Smartphone Festival.
Customers purchasing a smartphone from Du and activating the smartphone offer can enjoy 10GB of data per month for the next 12 months for a minimum spend of Dh250 ($68) per month – 10 times more than Du’s standard 1GB offer.
In addition, existing customers on the smartphone offer will be automatically upgraded and will also be able to enjoy 10GB instead of 1GB for the remaining period of 12 months.
During Du’s Smartphone Festival both existing and new Du customers can choose from a wide range of offers starting from a free device with a data bundle or incredible discounts on select smartphones.
“Du’s 10 times data offer is, without a doubt, one of the most competitive offers that we have launched this year,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, Du.
“We know that our customers want more than just the latest smartphone devices at appealing prices – they are also looking for the best data packages available to the market. This unrivalled data plan brings added value to Du’s array of offerings and further solidifies its position as the fastest-growing telecommunications company in the UAE.”
Customers subscribing to Du’s Elite Super 250 or Emirati 250 Plans will automatically enjoy the benefits of the 10GB free data, adding even more value to the bonus-packed plans, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services