Seagate reorganises sales and marketing team
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Seagate Technology, a leader in storage solutions, has revealed changes in its sales and marketing team, to address growth opportunities in cloud, SSD and branded storage markets in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region.
The restructure was done to ensure that it was optimally positioned to work with its customers to best address opportunities across the region, said Mark Whitby, Seagate’s vice president of EMEA Sales & Marketing and Global Channel Sales.
Mark Whitby, who has held his current role since 2009, has now been charged responsibility for the company’s global distribution channel sales; developing and leading strategy and delivery of the business worldwide. In his expanded role, he leads a matrix team spread across sales, marketing, product management, pricing and finance to deliver on Seagate’s goals, as well as working to define longer term business planning.
Joe Fagan has been appointed senior director of Cloud Initiatives, EMEA. In this newly created position, he will be responsible for shaping Seagate’s Cloud strategy and engagement in the region.
Bernd Breinbauer has been appointed to the newly created role of director of EMEA SSD Sales with responsibility for developing sales of the company’s comprehensive solid state drive portfolio across the region.
Dimitri Galle has been appointed senior director of Sales and Marketing, Branded Products, EMEA. In his new position he will be responsible for sales and marketing of all Seagate-branded retail products across the region. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president