Misys names director for MEA, S Asia
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Misys, a leading financial software company, has announced that it has appointed Ashish Dass as the new regional director for Middle East, Africa (MEA) and South Asia including India.
The appointment comes at the end of a successful year of growth for Misys, in its first year as a private company, a statement said.
Dass joins Misys from 3i Infotech, where he spent a decade leading sales teams in Middle East and Africa, most recently in the role of senior vice president and head of MEA.
He brings to Misys more than 18 years of sales and general management experience in IT products and services across the Middle East and Africa in both banking and capital markets.
“We have grown significantly over the last year in this very important region for Misys,” said Nadeem Syed, CEO of Misys.
“Ashish brings the right mix of experience, skills and regional knowledge to the company. He joins at an exciting time as we focus on growing the business in the region still further. He will help to spearhead the goal of providing rapid return on investment for our customers with innovative products and services to help them strengthen their operations and maintain their competitive edge.”
Dass said: “There is an incredibly strong opportunity for Misys to forge ahead as the region’s leading provider of financial services software with its focus on quality and customer ROI. I look forward to joining the company and leading the regional team to carry on the growth in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya