Ashtead names new commercial director
Houston (US), June 16, 2013
UK-based Ashtead Technology, a subsea equipment solutions provider, said that it has appointed Tim Sheehan as the first commercial director.
The appointment, which is a new position, comes as part of the company’s strategy to expand its global service offering, which includes rental equipment, calibration, repair and maintenance, offshore personnel and bespoke engineered solutions, said a top official.
“We experienced strong growth throughout 2012 and anticipate a busy period ahead. To ensure that we continue to meet the demands and expectations of our customers, we continue to expand our service offering. Tim is hugely experienced and will bring the knowledge and drive that will keep Ashtead Technology at the forefront of our sector,” said chief executive Allan Pirie.
Sheehan has over 30 years subsea industry experience, having worked as executive VP (commercial) at Reef Subsea. He aslo held senior management positions with Technip, Bibby, Acergy and Rotech, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo