Viva Bahrain wins top award
Manama, June 16, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a telecom services provider in the kingdom, said its has been recognised as 'best in customer satisfaction' at the 2013 Middle East Call Centre Awards, held in Dubai.
The award honours organisations that have consistently exceeded customer expectation and set new standards in delivering customer service, said a statement.
Commenting on the win, Andre Hanna, chief commercial officer, said:"We acknowledge the good work of all Viva call centre staff for their dedication and service round-the-clock which has earned us this award, something that would have been impossible to achieve without them."
Viva's three-year-old call centre currently has a team of over 200 agents providing customer service and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, servicing an average of 240,000 calls per month, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project