Zain launches new premium services
Manama, June 18, 2013
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom services operator, has launched "Signature", a new premium service platform as it seeks an edge in the fiercely competitive domestic telecom market.
The telecom firm will be providing the value-added luxury lifestyle services through Bahrain Concierge, the local subsidiary of Kuwait Concierge, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Announcing the launch, Zain Signature director Hisham Abu Alfateh said the innovative experience-based service is packed with a host of high-value benefits and rewards.
"The service is tailored to meet the needs of VIPs, business owners, corporate executives, and anyone who appreciates the finer things in life," Alfateh said.
"Customers not only get exclusive telecom-bundled services with benefits such as free international minutes, free roaming minutes and free devices, but also lifestyle perks such as a concierge service, personal assistants and messengers and complimentary airport lounge access across the world," he added.
Explaining the benefits, Alfateh said: "The service is available under three tariff plans, with the entry level package at BD60 ($158) per month. The mid-range is for BD100 a month and the top-end comes for BD150 a month."
The customers will also get a dedicated team of account managers, carefully designed packages that offer a wide variety of latest devices and an exclusive number range, he stated.
"What's more, its power stretches beyond Bahrain, making it a real on-the-go lifestyle package," he added.
According to Alfateh, the concierge service would cover the gamut from getting one's car serviced to having a gift from the mall picked up and delivered.
"Effectively you have personal assistants and messengers who you can use to research queries, provide delivery services, holiday planning, temporary staffing referrals, courier service arrangements and secretarial services such as special occasion reminders, travel planning assistance and event management support," he said.
"With the VIP airport lounge access, Signature customers have complimentary access to more than 50 premium lounges at airports across the world," he added.
"We believe that Bahrain Concierge fills a special niche, as it appreciates and caters to the requirements of people in our region," Bahrain Concierge president Hassan Al Suwaidi.
"We understand what this culture requires and we gear our services accordingly. We are proud to partner with Zain, a company that innovated with the most unique ideas to please their customers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum