Anzyma deploys key solution at Oneic
Muscat, June 20, 2013
Anzyma, a leading digital signage solution expert, has implemented an innovative corporate communication channel across all Oman National Engineering and Investment Company (ONEIC) outlets.
The digital signage solution is run by the ‘Friendly Composer 9 Digital Signage Software’ and is also used for third-party advertisements by leading corporate organisations in the country, said a statement from Anzyma.
The project covers 10 locations including Muscat, Salalah, Sohar, Sur, Nizwa and Ibri in the Sultanate.
This enables the company to control their own independent signage network, through which they broadcast their corporate communications and end-user messages.
Commenting on the venture, CEO Mohammed Amin Bin Mustafa Al Saleh said: “We receive nearly one million customers at our Oneic outlets on a monthly basis and this new digital system will not only enhance the customer experience but also promote efficiency and growth.”
The digital signage, he stated, will also aid Oneic in generating more revenue with the help of their in-house media team. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project