Agilent names Progolix as GCC distributor
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Agilent Technologies, an Oman-based leading measurement company, has signed up with Prologix Distribution to be its distributor for the GCC.
Prologix, which began in 1998 is one of the region’s leading value added distributors in the IT and Telecom domain.
Agilent’s sales and marketing manager Augustin Kodiyan, said: "Working with Prologix, Agilent will continue its commitment to extend its reach and support in GCC with the widest portfolio of basic test and measurement products including oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency counters, function generators, digital multi-meters, modular products, data acquisition and handheld products."
Sarwan Singh, the managing director, Prologix, said: "Agilent is a global technology leader that invests heavily in research and development to offer the broadest range of innovative measurement solutions in the industry."
"The company’s array of products adds a new dimension and strengthens our existing product portfolio, giving resellers the opportunity of harnessing world-class technology to the benefit of their customers,” he added.
Aditya Sahaya, the director-sales at Prologix, said: "This partnership bundles Agilent's state-of-the-art test solutions with the extensive reach and market understanding of Prologix to address the specific needs of our customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project