Mercator develops loyalty mobile app
Dubai, June 24, 2013
Mercator, a business technology solutions and services provider for the airline industry, has developed a new mobile application, enabling members of loyalty programmes to accrue and redeem points faster.
Among many other features, in-built geo-mapping functionality provides users with an interactive experience. Visual mapping is used to display information on programme partners within proximity, so members can easily earn and redeem points, said a statement.
Club Premier Aeromexico, a loyalty programme in Mexico, was the first customer to sign up for the app.
Mercator’s app will allow Club Premier members to benefit from the loyalty programme and grow their awards balance on their terms, using their mobile device.
“Since partnering with Club Premier in 2010, we have worked closely together to develop innovative IT solutions to enrich the experience their customers have with their business and brand,” said Mukund Srinivasan, mercator VP. “We need to make sure that we equip our customers with technologies that will help drive their company forward.”
The app is published on Apple and Google Play Store for public download, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions