Mobily boosts MVNE services
Riyadh, June 26, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), a leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, said it has started providing advanced services to telecom operators outside the kingdom.
Mobily utilizes its reliable networks to offer this service as operators can benefit from Mobily’s MVNE platform without any Capex investment in their core infrastructure, said a senior official.
“With our ultra-high capacity and low latency undersea/terrestrial optical fibre cables, we envision transparent and seamless customer experience across the Mena region,” explained Mobily’s CEO Khalid Al Kaf.
MVNE service will cut Capex and Opex for operators as it will enable speed to market and go-to-market strategies.
"Our strategic partners, licensed telecom operators, incumbents and even entrants can easily take advantage of this service," he stated.
"Mobily has been the strategic anchor point to transmit cross-continents voice and data services between international operators through the shared marine and terrestrial cables with the major telecom operators in the world," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services