HP launches new PC series
Dubai, June 27, 2013
HP has expanded its portfolio of printing and personal systems products and solutions with the launch of a series of desktop PCs.
The new HP Pro and HP Elite series of desktop PCs are designed to help organisations save time and resources, by increasing efficiency in creating, accessing and consuming content, said a statement.
Salim Ziade, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Middle East said: “By delivering technology that enables efficiency, productivity and, ultimately, cost savings, HP helps customers move to a more modern solution that addresses the changing demands of an active enterprise landscape.”
Apart from high-powered computing functions, the series offers optional touch screen capabilities and integrated near-field communications (NFC) for quick and convenient file sharing.
HP’s new offerings allow channel partners to better serve their customers and deliver on their business objectives, in addition to empowering a broad range of organisations to take their business to the next level, said the statement.
The HP Managed Print Specialist Resell program is operational and gives partners the ability to sell HP hardware and supplies under contract. There are already approximately 300 HP partners actively selling MPS solutions across EMEA, it said.
Other latest HP innovations include HP Retail Jacket for ElitePad, HP ePrint Enterprise 2.2. app, HP Relate and HP Flow CM Professional. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon