Axiom to distribute Lenovo smartphones
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Lenovo has partnered with Axiom Telecom, a UAE-based mobile retailer and distributor, to distribute its new smartphone range in the country.
The deal will enable Axiom’s customer base to avail the latest range of Lenovo smartphones and the retailer will also distribute the range to independent retailers, said a statement.
Under the agreement, Axiom will accommodate dedicated Lenovo sections in its stores across the UAE. It will also set up product demonstration hubs, it said.
Oliver Ebel, VP and general manager, Lenovo Mena, said: “Our goal is to be one of the top five smartphone vendors in the UAE in the coming period and we firmly believe our partnership with Axiom can help us achieve that. We are excited to witness the UAE’s reaction to our innovative range of smartphones.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece