Etisalat eLife launches summer deal
Abu Dhabi, July 1, 2013
ELife, the home telephone, internet and TV services from Etisalat, has launched a summer deal on TV packages for new customers.
Subscribers can choose one of the four basic packages, along with eight ‘mini-packs’, both free for three months, said a statement.
Viewers can sign up for basic TV with Arabic, Asian, Western or Filipino packages and their selected free mini package , or can add any premium TV packages from OSN, Pehla, and Firstnet. There are about 500 channels available, it said.
The popular feature ‘Catch-Up TV,’ is available to all customers and includes more than 50 channels recorded by Etisalat for up to 1 week.
Several channels also have “Start Over” which gives a viewer the ability to watch a program from its beginning and customers can also access many of the TV channels on their iPad or PC for a small fee, it added.
Meanwhile, eLife and home landline subscribers can also avail free calls to landline telephones across the UAE. Additionally, customers can avail international calling plans on discounted rates. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece