Etisalat eLife launches summer deal
Abu Dhabi, July 1, 2013
ELife, the home telephone, internet and TV services from Etisalat, has launched a summer deal on TV packages for new customers.
Subscribers can choose one of the four basic packages, along with eight ‘mini-packs’, both free for three months, said a statement.
Viewers can sign up for basic TV with Arabic, Asian, Western or Filipino packages and their selected free mini package , or can add any premium TV packages from OSN, Pehla, and Firstnet. There are about 500 channels available, it said.
The popular feature ‘Catch-Up TV,’ is available to all customers and includes more than 50 channels recorded by Etisalat for up to 1 week.
Several channels also have “Start Over” which gives a viewer the ability to watch a program from its beginning and customers can also access many of the TV channels on their iPad or PC for a small fee, it added.
Meanwhile, eLife and home landline subscribers can also avail free calls to landline telephones across the UAE. Additionally, customers can avail international calling plans on discounted rates. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services