Du enhances ‘Business Super Plan’
Dubai, July 1, 2013
Du, a telecom operator in the UAE, has enhanced its 'Business Super Plan' with added benefits to customers.
The benefits include joining bonus, bundled minutes, SMS and data, plus monthly rewards and starts at Dh100 ($27) per month, said a statement.
Existing customers subscribed to one of the three Business Super Plan options, can avail these offers and new customers will receive additional joining bonus apart from the offers, it said.
With this enhanced offer, Business Super Plan aims to offer the best value by offering over four times the amount of their monthly fee in the form of national and international minutes and SMS, national data, and discounts, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project