3SC World opens office at DOZ
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Dubai-based 3SC World, a leading outsource service provider, has opened an office at the Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ), expanding its presence in the Mena region.
The company helps organisations move closer to their business goals by optimising business flows, actionable intelligence and enterprise integration, said a statement.
Newly appointed vice president Jayme Harris, said: "We have a dedicated team of IT experts in their perspective fields that recommend and implement technology solutions to various key sectors.
“Whether these solutions are ready made products or customisable offerings, our team is able to determine corporate and network specific solutions based on our analysis offered with our IT Consultancy Services,” he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece