Al Zayani partners with Lanka IT firm
Manama, July 7, 2013
Al Zayani Commercial Services has signed a memorandum of understanding with Sri Lanka-based Affno, a specialist in mGovernment and mBusiness software, to set up its Middle Eastern branch office in Bahrain.
The new agreement between Al Zayani Commercial Services and Affno will bring world-class solutions and services in information and communication technology sector to the rapidly growing market in Bahrain, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Affno is known for its mGovernment and mBusiness software, which allows organisations and governments to harness the escalating potential of the mobile medium to enhance connectivity with their audiences.
The company's suite of high performance workplace software products aim to transform organisations by automating internal procedures and processes.
Existing Affno customers in the GCC region include major banks, financial services organisations and government ministries in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'