Du launches new package
Dubai, July 11, 2013
UAE-based telecom services operator du has launched a new Ramadan package for its prepaid mobile customers.
The Daily Saver Bundle offers customers five minutes for national and international calls, five national and international SMS, and 5MB for mobile internet, for Dh2.5 (68 cents) a day.
“We know that there are several different offers and bundles in the market today, and that it can become a hassle and more expensive to buy each product separately,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer.
“Our new package is affordable for everyone, and, with its launch coinciding with Ramadan, we’re giving people exactly what they need at a time where we know people want to connect with their families every day,” said Al Hassawi. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo