Comguard, gateprotect conduct workshops
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Comguard, a Dubai-based distributor for IT products, conducted a series of special training workshops for channel partners and end-users on gateprotect’s Next Generation Firewalls across the region.
A large number of channel partners and corporate took part in the half-day workshops held in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and the UAE.
Key executives and technical experts from both Comguard and gateprotect made several presentations and provided hands-on training to the attendees.
Amarjot Dhanjal, senior business development manager at Comguard updated channel partners about the new changes incorporated in their channel programme and also introduced them to the benefits of partner portal.
Sudarshan Avadhany, sales director at gateprotect for the Mena region, said, “We believe that awareness and training is key to the success of our growth in the market, enabling partners and end users through focused workshops is part of our vision to empower them to utilise the product to its full potential.”
The Next Generation Firewall solutions from gateprotect have won the EAL4 + certification ("Evaluation Assurance Level 4plus”) Common Criteria. It is an International standard for IT security certification determining the trustworthiness of security products.
Comguard is the authorised distributor for a wide range of security products and solutions from gateprotect and sells gateprotect across Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network