Du launches special roaming offer
Dubai, July 28, 2013
UAE-based telecom services operator du has launched its new ‘Easy Roaming’ offer for customers travelling during the summer season.
Customers who opt for this offer will get voice, SMS and data rates similar to those in the UAE when using 100+ preferred partner networks in 45 countries, said a statement.
“We understand that our customers want to keep in touch with the people who are important to them at all times, no matter where they are in the world," said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer.
"We are pleased to have partnered with more than 100 operators in 45 of the most popular destinations for UAE travellers, allowing us to remove roaming rates and give our customers the freedom to call their family and friends or use data at the same cost as doing so at home,” he added.
Both post-paid and Pay as you Go customers can avail the service at an activation fee of Dh10 ($2.7), which has been waived for those who sign up in the first month, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi