CompuMe rebrands as 'tecbuy'
Dubai, July 29, 2013
CompuMe UAE, a leading retail management firm, has launched a rebranding initiative under which it will be known as 'tecbuy' with a new logo.
The rebranding is part of the company’s continuing move to strenghten its market presence and reach out to a wider customer base in the UAE, said Dikran Tchablakian, CEO, tecbuy.
“These are exciting times for the region’s IT and digital electronics segments—which has seen the growing popularity of mobility based devices like tablets, smartphones, cameras and laptops. This increasing preference for all things digital represents a successful fusion between the IT and electronics industry,” he added.
“Looking to play a major part in this growth, we have decided to rebrand as ‘tecbuy,’ ushering forth a new phase in our company’s continuing development as a retail management enabler."
CompuMe has made its mark as the only D&IT products and services enabler for the Middle East. The company has also been lauded for its innovative ‘store-in-store’ (SIS) concept, which has helped develop key partnerships with leading retailer brand names like Virgin Megastores and Carrefour Market. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project