Batelco launches photo and video contest
Manama, August 1, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched a photo and video contest, which it said has attracted impressive response.
Customers are invited to take photos or make a video clip of their favourite meals and share the results on Instagram using #batelcosufra for the chance to win a Samsung Smart TV.
Similarly there is a second competition titled ‘My Favourite Show’ which uses the Keek Social Media video clip app. To enter, customers have to act out a scene from their favourite TV show, capture in on their phone and share it using #batelcomyfavoriteshow for a chance to win a Samsung TV.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco had gone the extra mile this summer to deliver a better than ever selection of great deals and surprises for its customers.
“These photo and video contests add some entertainment for customers,” added Al Janahi.
The contest finishes on the first day of Eid Al Fitr and the winners will be announced a week after Eid. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services