Du unveils special rates, offers for Eid
Dubai, August 7, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, is offering customers all day off-peak international call rates, national SMS for just 15fils ($0.04) and international SMS for just 45fils from August 8 to 10, to mark this year’s Eid Al Fitr.
Du is also offering select Pay TV channels for free from August 8 to 14.
Additionally, du is inviting it customers to collect their Eidiya (Eid gift money) in a special du myeidiya wallet, which can be made from du adverts found across the UAE.
“With our special Eid calling and SMS rates, our customers can spread Eid joy to their loved ones overseas, while enjoying the occasion with family and friends in the UAE with our special TV promotion,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, du.
From August 8 to 14, du TV customers can enjoy the following channels free of charge: AD Sports, ART, Firstnet , JSTV Package, Pehla , Russian Prime, TFC, Zee Network, Mediagates, and Sawa.
Du is also giving all customers travelling in Saudi Arabia for the last days of Ramadan free incoming calls. The offer is available on all networks within the Saudi Arabia from August 1 to 9. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'