Du unveils special rates, offers for Eid
Dubai, August 7, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, is offering customers all day off-peak international call rates, national SMS for just 15fils ($0.04) and international SMS for just 45fils from August 8 to 10, to mark this year’s Eid Al Fitr.
Du is also offering select Pay TV channels for free from August 8 to 14.
Additionally, du is inviting it customers to collect their Eidiya (Eid gift money) in a special du myeidiya wallet, which can be made from du adverts found across the UAE.
“With our special Eid calling and SMS rates, our customers can spread Eid joy to their loved ones overseas, while enjoying the occasion with family and friends in the UAE with our special TV promotion,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, du.
From August 8 to 14, du TV customers can enjoy the following channels free of charge: AD Sports, ART, Firstnet , JSTV Package, Pehla , Russian Prime, TFC, Zee Network, Mediagates, and Sawa.
Du is also giving all customers travelling in Saudi Arabia for the last days of Ramadan free incoming calls. The offer is available on all networks within the Saudi Arabia from August 1 to 9. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services