Etisalat launches new prepaid promotion
Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
UAE-based Etisalat has announced a new one-month offer starting tomorrow (August 15) enabling prepaid Wasel customers to make international calls at 24 fils ($0.06) per minute to call 11 countries included in this service.
Etisalat Wasel customers now also have Indonesia as a new destination included in this service, totaling up to 11 countries: Pakistan, India, Nepal, Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, China and Nigeria.
This service is valid for calling all fixed and mobile numbers in Pakistan, India, Nepal, Indonesia, Iran, Bangladesh and China; while when calling Afghanistan, Egypt, Sri Lanka and Nigeria, the low price is valid only for calls made to Etisalat numbers.
In addition to the lowest rate, Etisalat subscribers will continue to enjoy the highest call quality utilizing Etisalat’s wide international network.
Billing is on per second basis and the same low rate is applicable any time of the day, every day of the week. A call set-up fee of Dh1 ($0.27) per call will be applied at the beginning of the call, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends