ADCB goes live with new loan management system
Chennai,India/Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has gone live with Polaris Financial Technology’s Intellect Loan Management System (LMS).
The Intellect product will cater to the bank’s consumer lending product portfolio, and will handle loan servicing, said a statement.
The system supports features such as collateral management, structured repayment and automated delinquency tracking, it said.
It offers the power to ‘click and launch’ innovative lending products, which can be easily integrated with the bank’s existing eco-system and makes it easier to launch new products and respond to changing market conditions and customer needs instantly.
K Srinivasan, EVP of Polaris, said: “Our system will reduce complexities faced by the bank, enhancing its customer servicing levels. Mortgage financing along with the other lines of consumer loan business are now initiated on Polaris’ LMS, helping the bank achieve their objective of using a single window LMS.”
Intellect LMS facilitates all activities from the creation of a loan to disbursal, maintenance, repayment schedule tracking, accounting, prepayment processing, delinquency and charge off processing. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project